Registry First Aid scans and corrects registry errors. Your Windows registry will be always clean and correct. Registry First Aid scans registry for invalid references, obsolete Start Menu items, invalid fonts, shared DLLs, application paths and more
Registry First Aid finds these files or folders on your
drives that may have been moved from their initial locations, and then
corrects your registry entries to match the located files or folders. In
addition, if your registry has links to files of deleted applications,
Registry First Aid will find these invalid entries and remove them from
your registry. With Registry First Aid, your Windows registry will be
always clean and correct, helping your programs load faster and speeding
up your computer.
Here are just some of the great features of Registry First Aid:
• Easy to use step by step Wizard type interface.
• Registry First Aid scans registry for orphan file/folder references.
• Quickly finds these files or folders on your drives (if they’re moved from initial locations).
• Corrects registry entries to the located objects.
• If your registry still retains links to files of deleted
applications, Registry First Aid will find these invalid entries and
help you to easily remove them.
With this powerful tool, your Windows registry will be always clean and correct!
• How to use Reg1Aid: Do all of the above and more using these 5 simple steps.
• Scan the registry for invalid or bad entries.
• Scan the hard drive(s) for the missing files.
• Select the fix for your invalid registry entries.
• Save a backup file of your registry.
• Fix the registry